Many of us tend to mix up things when it comes to good health and healthy weight. Both are related, but they are not the same thing.
- Know the difference between good health and healthy weight
Being in good health means that you don’t suffer from any disease, and that your general health is good (you don’t have diabetes, blood pressure issues, high cholesterol, or more serious issues). As for having a healthy weight, it is more of a concept that concerns your weight essentially, or your body mass index if we refer to the most used tool for calculating whether someone is overweight or not. With this being said, it is totally possible that a person with a normal weight may suffer from various diseases and thus not be healthy (i.e. in good health). Similarly, it is possible for an overweight person to be totally OK and have no diseases at all.
However, and that is where the two notions become related, some factors considerably influence your being in good health – and one of these is: your weight. The more you gain weight, the more “at risk” you are to not stay healthy. Science has proven by numerous studies and surveys that an overweight person is definitely more likely to have more heart problems, and issues such as diabetes, unstable blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.
- Phenq: does it really help with weight loss?
If you are having trouble with weight loss, and if you have tried different diet plans and failed every time, you are probably considering taking a little help with a weight loss pill in order to stimulate the weight loss and gain more motivation. Sometimes, all you need is a little “boost” to get you started with weight loss… However, the market is overloaded with different weight loss and fat burning pills. Each brand claims their product to be the best miraculous weight loss treatment ever created. In such circumstances, how do you make a choice, then?
It would be crazy to try them all, of course, so here is our Phenq review to help you know more about Phenq:
Phenq is a product that was created to help people to lose weight without bearing the struggle. It is made with natural ingredients that will not harm anyone. In our Phenq review, let us first look at the ingredients contained in Phenq:
- A-Lacys Reset: this is a patented formula containing cysteine and alpha lipoic acid. This ingredient is responsible for efficient weight loss. Alpha lipoic acid and cysteine are both of great help with weight loss, but as a matter of fact, they work even better and burn more fat when combined together. The reason why phenq is this efficient is specifically because of this ingredient, which gives it more effectiveness than other diet pills available on the market.
- Capsimax powder: capsicum, niacin, caffeine, and piperine, all blended together. This is what capsimax is. Its benefits? It induces the process of weight loss and converts stored fat into energy.
- Chromium Picolinate: this is a natural mineral you can find in whole grains, vegetables and fruits. Its main role is that it counters insulin resistance, reduces your cravings for sugar (carbohydrates) and helps you to maintain reasonable blood sugar levels. This is what makes phenq a really interesting product: it burns your stored fat, turns it into energy and suppresses your need to ingest more fats and sugar…
- Calcium Carbonate: Calcium helps to have strong bones and to maintain a healthy weight. If you have healthy muscles, strong bones, and good cardiovascular functions, your body will not have cravings like a body that lacks calcium intake.
- L-carnitine Furmarate: mainly found in avocados and dairy products, this amino-acid plays an essential role in energy production and metabolism improvement.
- Nopal: this ingredient of phenq is really amazing, insofar as it allows you to lose fat, but in a healthy way. It is known for its antioxidant properties.
With such a combination of efficient and yet harmless ingredients, it would be difficult not to offer great results in terms of weight loss, right?
- How to get your own Phenq and go on your weight loss journey without fear?
Before trying out a new diet pill, you obviously wonder whether it will work as in the advertisement or if it is just a scam. What makes taking a step with Phenq even more difficult is that it is only available on their phenq’s own website. As the product is relatively new, it hasn’t been commercialized in pharmacies, etc. yet. So, you basically have all the reasons to be a little skeptical. However, this product is guaranteed. Either you are a satisfied customer, or you are no longer a customer. In other words, if you try Phenq and are satisfied with it, all is good. But if you try it and are disappointed, all remains good, as you have the possibility to return it anytime and get full refund. Isn’t this great to be able to not take the risk to lose money?